D-I localization : the game resumed...

Hello fellow translators,

After a few uneventful weeks, developers began breaking statistics all
over Debian, as expected..:-)

You probably noticed the bunch of packages with new debconf templates
: as usual, I suggest waiting for English reviews (the ones that I
announce here) before starting to work on them....unless there is an
explicit call for translations.

Debian Installer work also resumed and, today, we got our first
breakage of the nice 100%, with a change in "rescue" templates.

As usual, when it comes at D-I, I encourage you to update translations
*as soon as possible* for your languages, directly in D-I SVN (that
part of D-I is still kept in an SVN repository).

The SVN checkout URL is
svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/d-i/trunk/packages/po. Please check PO
files headers to learn about the current person working on
translations (the SVN history may also help). Please talk to me if you
have no idea about who is working on D-I for your language.

This time (I mean for the jessie release cycle), I really would like
to have as many translators as possible to cope with updates *as they
come* and not have to do myself wide calls and deal with half of the
planet in private mails in order to reach an acceptable translation
completeness.

(and, of course, that will fail, as usual)