Re: Soft call for translating the Release Notes

On Lu, 13 mai 13, 13:42:27, Anish A wrote:

> I don't have access to debian to get po files. Can someone send me the po
> files? I will localise and send back to this list.

The files are accessible from here:
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/ddp/manuals/trunk/release-notes/ml/

(click on each .po file and chose the download link for HEAD)

I would suggest you try to contact the previous translators (see the
Last-Translator field in the header of each file). Proofreading by other
translators is always valuable and they might even be able to commit
your translations.

Kind regards,
Andrei