Re: Goal to have 100% debconf translations in jessie: it starts NOW

On Tuesday 07 May 2013, at 07:06 +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Maybe a few other would like to try this. I'm mostly thinking about
> languages that are "not too far" from 100% with a still active team:
> Italian, Dutch, Japanese.

I would like to see Italian get closer to the 100% mark, though I
realize reaching 100% will take some effort.

> As a start, I can add them to the special testing tracking bot that
> produces this:
>
> http://i18n.debian.org/testing-l10n-status/podebconf-l10n-testing.txt
> (see below)

I don't see Italian among the language shown there. For instance, I
have the translation of sipml5 ready and I plan to send it in time for
its Translation call.

> Are there motivated volunteers to act as "coordinators" for these languages?

Hmmmmm..... motivated yes :) - For Italian I can try to do my best for
the time being. I am quite busy with other translation projects right
now, but they should be done soon and I already had planned to make
po-debconf translation one of my priority.

Please let me know any way I can help.

beatrice