Re: Wheezy release announcement. Please review and translate.

Hi,

this mail is only to thank all the people who helped in the
coverage of the release: from the editors of the announcement;
to our fantastic native speaker reviewers; to the translators,
who did a great job with a very short notice.

A special mention for Paul Wise who took care of the
live coverage on identi.ca (and I had already given up on that,
as there weren't enough volunteers from the press team to do
it) and all the people hanging in the #debian-publicity IRC channel
during that long long Saturday and helped with suggestions and
minor tasks.

Keep up the good work!

Francesca

--