.po tools [was: Re: Soft call for translating the Release Notes]

On Jo, 02 mai 13, 21:53:35, Christian PERRIER wrote:

> Please all notice that this is a *very* fast moving target. Don't
> forget to make use of the "previous" feature un PO files which helps
> (with smart PO files editors) identifying what has been changed in a
> string.

You know of any po editor besides lokalize that supports that?

> Many recent changes are indeed improvements to English and
> therefore do not need translation changes (unfortunately, Julien
> Cristau who does a tremendous job in polishing the release notes, has
> no time to unfuzzy translations....so we have to run after him).
>
> I try to refresh PO files as fast as possible when I notice committed
> changes to English files.

Could you please help me with the magic incantations to be able to merge
my locally changed file with the SVN refreshed ones? I'm sure there must
be a better method than manually solving all VCS conflicts or manually
merging my changes with vimdiff.

Kind regards,
Andrei