Re: Smuxi 0.10 release on the 12th December

Hello Joe,
On Mon, Dec 09, 2013 at 09:16:04PM +0000, Joe Dalton wrote:
> Hi all translators. The package smuxi http://packages.debian.org/source/sid/smuxi is preparing a new release on the 12th December (in 3 days). The release will contain translation updates. If you want to update your translation or create a new one, this is the right time to do that. Thanks to all translators, I really appreciate your work!

Three days is much too short for many translation teams. If you
seriously want updates you should allow at least 10 days for updates
(including reviews on the national teams), given that below you
state 557 strings probably some more. So most likely updates will be
provided for the next relase only.

Still, the announcement is much appreciated (i.e. that you care about
the translations).

Greetigns

         Helge