Re: A new DDTP server / DDTP is puppetised

On 19 September 2013 18:47, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
Quoting Martijn van Oosterhout (kleptog@gmail.com):

> (For everybody who thinks this repo should be on alioth under the
> debian-l10n project, I agree. I just couldn't work out how to make a new
> repo on alioth and github was three clicks.)

From my experience, you just need to "clone --bare" your local git
repo copy and then scp the whole thing to /git/debian-l10n on alioth.

That actually sounded reasonable, so I tried it, and it worked. So

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-l10n/ddtp-puppet.git;a=summary

Is the new repo.

Have a nice day,
--