Problem with rogue translator

Hi all,

we are having a problem with a translator who translates a lot of
stuff into our language (Scottish Gaelic) on Launchpad, but who
isn't qualified to do so. We have also just identified him on
Transifex.

We have asked him to stop using the Reviewer role on Launchpad, but
so far he won't. So, we're chasing our tail here. We just noticed
that some of the packages he translated ended up in Debian as well.
Do you import these packages from somewhere else, or are these
direct translations?

The packages I am talking about are cinnamon, docky, bisho,
aptdaemon and indicator-session.

The Tuxpaint translations (done by somebody who was a rookie
translator way back when) are also unusable. We did a new
translation ages ago, but the Tuxpaint devs haven't done an l10n
release since then. Is it possible to send you an updated
translation for Tuxpaint, or can you grab it from their repository?

Thanks and kind regards

GunChleoc