Re: Sharing back DDTP translations to Debian

Just as a practical issue: if I read the code correctly the idea is to submit the new translations via email. Apart from not sending too fast (you'll get an ACK for each message) but you need to make sure you're working from a server where the mail config works. AIUI there is something about churro's DNS setup that mailers don't particularly like and so responses easily get marked as spam.

So, on choosing where to run this, make sure to first send a test message to verify you actually receive the responses, otherwise we'll just get a lot of confusion all round.

Thanks,