Any volunteer to i18n the 0ad game?

Hello,

if some of you get bored, you could consider internationalizing the
0ad game. It's not done yet, but it seems that upstream would welcome
such a patch:
http://www.wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=15072&pid=235820&st=0&#entry235820

The game is still considered alpha by upstream, but it's already very
playable. The graphics are certainly the most impressive I've ever
seen for a GPL game. I didn't play long with it myself as it's somehow
similar to age of empire, ie focusing the tactical and military
behavior while I prefer more strategic and slow paced games. But I
think that my sons would like it very much, if only it were translated
to french ;)

Thanks in advance,
Mt.

PS: please CC me on answer since I'm on none of the ML

--
Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.
  -- Groucho Marx