Re: Sharing back DDTP translations to Debian

On Apr 8, 2013 7:46 PM, "Pierre Slamich" <pierre.slamich@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> On the technical side, someone with technical skills has stepped forward in our team to help us about writing the script.
> Is the DDTPng already in production ? Can it be already used already to import Translation-xx files into the actual DDTP?

It's not in production but it can be used for things like this.

> Otherwise we'll go with the email interface (a fix of DNS records being necessary on Debian's side) which seems to be documented on http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/ddtp.

The reverse DNS is what needs to be fixed, and that needs to be done by the hoster. I have no idea who that is though.

Has the legal side been sorted?

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com>