Re: i18nspector: database result

On 6 March 2013 22:53, Fabio <rola.hack@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> reading international DDTP pages I found this[1]:
> "There exists plans to implement a new framework to aid translation of
> various documents in Debian, such as PO files and Debconf templates.
> This should also support package descriptions at some time. Once this is
> active and works as expected, the current DDTP and it's frontends will
> be shut down."
> This phrase is connected with my second question, is there anyone that
> could give me more information about this plan?

Last I heard Pootle had been given up due to its performance issues.
I've no personal experience with it though.

The DDTP covers only the package descriptions and works well for that.
For anything else I don't know.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/