Re: [Debian-l10n-devel] Changing i18n.debian.net DNS records

Hello

On 11/19/2012 02:09 PM, Christian PERRIER wrote:
Quoting Michael Bramer (m.bramer@deb-support.de):
Thanks for your answer, Michael. Any chance that you know who is the
DNS master?

debian.net Administrative and Technical Contact ist

SPI, Hostmaster hostmaster@spi-inc.org
P.O. Box 501248
Indianapolis, IN 46250-6248
US
+49.6619012303

But I think DSA ( debian-admin@lists.debian.org) or
admin@db.debian.org is the best way for that.

OK, thanks. Then, I might try. However, I suspect this might need a signed
mail by you which would logically be the secured way to confirm that
you, as current contact for i18n.d.n, are OK with the change.

Without the pgp key, we will have a problem...

Gruss
Michael Bramer

http://www.deb-support.de/
email: m.bramer@deb-support.de