Re: The new DDTP/DDTSS (updated)

Hi!

> After the comments from the last time revealed some issues I've
> finally found some time to fix some of the found problems. In
> particular:

Thanks again for this, it is very appreciated indeed

> - The comments on the translation page are now as they were intended.
> That is, each comment is associated with the person who entered it.

I really like the new comments. I like both those associated with the
specific translation and the ones on the description shared among all
languages.

I didnt think about such a feature, but it would be a nice way for each
team to tell all the others, for instance, when they report a bug on a
description for some mispelled word or any other error.

Thanks again,
beatrice