Re: Tasks translations not shown on Debian installation (latest d-i release)

Hi,

Em 13-10-2012 20:20, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña escreveu:

Hello dear colleagues,

When doing a test run of a Debian installation using the latest d-i and
Spanish I've noticed that the tasks that are presented to the user close to
the end of the installation (Laptop/Desktop/Server tasks) are not shown
translated.  However, I've confirmed that tasksel is fully translated into
Spanish and the d-i translation does not include those strings

Has anybody else noticed this? Does this happen with other languages?

In Portuguese (pt.po) only last message it's translated.

Looking into tasks/po/pt.po shows previously localized task names are now commented except for "Standard system utilities".

I'm not sure what component is responsible for this behaviour, so if anyone
knows who should I bug (besides the d-i team) I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Javier

--
Melhores cumprimentos/Best regards,