Re: Compendia generation

Hi all,

I was interested in your opinions about compendia generation. Until now
i got only two mails (out of this ML) and only one vote in prepared
poll (http://slavino.sk/debian-kompendium). The poll is opened until
31. august 2012.

Please, nobody want to post or vote your opinion in this?

thanks

Dňa Tue, 14 Aug 2012 10:03:35 +0200 Slavko <linux@slavino.sk> napísal:

--
Slavko