Announce of an upcoming upload for the util-linux package

Dear maintainer of util-linux and Debian translators,

Some days ago, I sent a notice to the maintainer of the util-linux
Debian package, mentioning the status of at least one old translation
update in the BTS.

I announced the intent to build and possibly upload a non-maintainer
upload for this package in order to fix this long-time pending
localization bug as well as all other pending translations.

The package maintainer agreed for the NMU or did not respond in a week,
so I will proceed with the NMU.

The full planned schedule is available at the end of this mail.

The package documentation is currently translated to many languages, but
two complete translations (fr and vi), had not been updated upstream
when this version was published, and there have been a few more changes
(including Debian-specific ones), so this call is merely to offer cs,
fr, nl, pl and vi translators a chance to complete there translation in
time for Wheezy. These are the current stats:

language        translated     fuzzy     untranslated
  ca              1300         781           393
  cs              2469           4             1
  da              1767         525           182
  de              1492         640           342
  es              1324         764           386
  et               844         699           931
  eu               692         664          1118
  fi              1413         675           386
  fr              2474
  gl               363         262          1849
  hu              1481         662           331
  id              1659         602           213
  it              1301         740           433
  ja              1578         684           212
  nl              2446           5            23
  pl              2469           4             1
  pt_BR           1103         894           477
  ru              1302         778           394
  sl              1264         814           396
  sv              1357         749           368
  tr              1302         778           394
  uk              1302         779           393
  vi              2469           4             1
  zh_CN             74         301          2099
  zh_TW           1768         524           182

If you did any of the, currently incomplete, cs, nl, pl, or vi
translations you will get *another* mail with the translation to update.
I won't bug other translators, but if you're interested to help in other
translations (new or currently outdated), I invite you to get in touch
with the previous translator and the translation team:

	http://translationproject.org/domain/util-linux.html

The deadline for receiving updates and new translations is Friday,
August 24, 2012. If you are not in time you can always send your
translation to the BTS.

If the maintainer objects to this process I will immediately abort my
NMU and send him/her all updates I receive.

Otherwise the following will happen (or already has):

 Tuesday, August 7, 2012      :	send the first intent to NMU notice to
				the package maintainer.
 Wednesday, August 15, 2012   :	send this notice
 Friday, August 24, 2012      :	deadline for receiving translation
				updates
 Saturday, August 25, 2012    :	build the package and upload it to
			DELAYED/10-day, send the NMU patch to the BTS.
 Thursday, September 4, 2012  :	NMU reaches incoming

Regards

David