Re: Debian menu entry translations for wheezy

Hi Bill,

Le 30/07/2012 05:31, Bill Allombert a écrit :

> Since wheezy is frozen, we can expect the menu entry not to change much,
> so I am offering the menu-messages.pot for translation.
> I will then upload a menu-l10n packages with the updated translation.
>
> The URL are unchanged:

Could you please provide the actual current stats per language, and send
a request to update already (incomplete) translations? Running

podebconf-report-po --call --podir=po-entries --utf8 --notdebconf --gzip

from your source package should do the trick. If you point me to the VCS
where you actually maintain this package, I could do it on your behalf
if you wish.

Regards

David