Re: Porting the mail interface, or not (ddtp.debian.org)

Hi,

Dňa Sat, 28 Jul 2012 18:54:36 +0200 Martin Eberhard Schauer
<Martin.E.Schauer@gmx.de> napísal:

> Hi Martijn,
> > Anyway, this email is just to open a discussion and if no-one objects
> > I'll just forget the mail interface for the time being, meaning that
> > when the switch happens the mail interface will be gone. Perhaps we
> > can return to it in the future.
> >
> please keep the interface or provide a substitute. I use it
> quite a lot to apply last minute error corrections after they

i am using it too. I have some problems in last months and then i cannot
contribute, but i hope, that future will be better.

regards

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk