Re: package description translation bug

Christian PERRIER writes:

 > "Naturwissenschaft" is more restrictive than just "science", isn't it?
 >
 > So, shouldn't the English description be something else than "for
 > scientists"?
 >
 > For instance, social science probably don't belong to
 > "Naturwissenchaft".

Perhaps not (I don't know German at all), but we certainly do use
vectors and matrices heavily (for statistics throughout the social
sciences) and occasionally even tensors (admittedly, that's restricted
to rather obscure economic theory as far as I know).

I think a more relevant distinction is that the English word
"scientist" typically doesn't include engineers, but I would expect
them to use the isomath package too.