Re: Announce of an upcoming upload for the cwidget package

Quoting Sven Joachim (svenjoac@gmx.de):

> Well, translating that Yes/No widget is really the point of the
> translation, since other cwidget messages are hardly ever seen by any
> user.

Yes, and the main use of them is aptitude. I'm not aware of other
software using these widgets but that makes at least one good argument
to have the widgets translated in at least all languages which
aptitude is translated into.

Indeed, David, the translations for Yes/No  (and maybe even others)
could be picked from newt, that has about the same widgets....