Re: [DDTSS]: error fetching a new package

On 1 May 2012 18:22, Davide Prina <davide.prina@gmail.com> wrote:
> Fetching the libnova-0.14-0 package for Italian translation I have the
> following error:
>
> Request Entity Too Large
> The requested resource
> /ddtss/index.cgi/it/fetch
> does not allow request data with POST requests, or the amount of data
> provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.
> Apache/2.2.16 (Debian) Server at ddtp.debian.net Port 80
> Request Entity Too Large

Bizaar. I tried it myself and got that the package was missing. So
I've ordered a reindex of the database and already found one corrupt
index. When it is done I'll try again. Note this is as far as I know
the first reindex since the database is on the new machine.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/