Re: Intent to NMU or help for an l10n upload of drivel to fix pending l10n bugs

Hi Neil,

Thanks for your quick answer.

Le 26/04/2012 02:42, Neil Williams a écrit :
> On Wed, 25 Apr 2012 17:29:46 -0400
> David Prévot <taffit@debian.org> wrote:

> Source: drivel
> Version: 3.0.4-1
[…]
>    * New upstream release
>    * [i18n] French runtime messages translation (Closes: #661439)

Great, I'm happy to withdraw my intent to NMU then.

[…]
> Currently, French is already at 100% in Debian for drivel.

Actually it isn't (see P.-S. for details), that's why it came under my
radar, but if you're about to release a new upstream version with more
complete translations, that's even better, thanks!

> The upstream changes require a new call for translations, at which
> point the translation provided with 661439 may turn out to need changes
> anyway.

Don't hesitate to ask for help about this new call for translations if
needed.

Regards

David

P.-S.: Current localization status of drivel 3.0.3-1 in Debian

language        translated     fuzzy     untranslated
  ar                28         191            39
  bg               252           2             4
  ca               258
  cs               258
  de               258
  dz               218          26            14
  el               251           3             4
  es               252           2             4
  fi               218          26            14
  fr               256           1             1
  it               258
  ja               249           5             4
  lt               204          31            23
  nb               121          63            74
  ne               249           5             4
  nl               187          43            28
  no               121          63            74
  oc                61          12           185
  pa               249           5             4
  pl               208          31            19
  pt               258
  pt_BR            218          27            13
  ru               258
  rw                18         165            75
  sq                51         144            63
  sr                55         107            96
  sr@Latn           55         107            96
  sv               249           8             1
  te                71           3           184
  th               135          18           105
  vi               249           5             4
  zh_CN            209          31            18
  zh_HK            210          27            21
  zh_TW            210          27            21