Announce of the upcoming NMU for the slapos.core package

Dear maintainer of slapos.core and Debian translators,

Some days ago, I sent a notice to the maintainer of the slapos.core Debian
package, mentioning the status of at least one old po-debconf translation update in the BTS.

I announced the intent to build and possibly upload a non-maintainer upload
for this package in order to fix this long-time pending localization
bug as well as all other pending translations.

The package maintainer agreed for the NMU or did not respond in four
days, so I will proceed with the NMU.

The full planned schedule is available at the end of this mail.

The package is currently translated to:
cs da de es fr ja nl pt ru sv

Among these, the following translations are incomplete: cs ja pt

If you did any of the, currently incomplete, translations you will get
ANOTHER mail with the translation to update.

Other translators also have the opportunity to create new translations
for this package. Once completed, please send them as a bug report
against the slapos.core package so I can incorporate them in the build.

The deadline for receiving updates and new translations is Saturday, April 14, 2012. If you
are not in time you can always send your translation to the BTS.

The POT file is attached to this mail.

If the maintainer objects to this process I will immediately abort my NMU
and send him/her all updates I receive.

Otherwise the following will happen (or already has):

 Sunday, April 01, 2012   : send the first intent to NMU notice to
                 the package maintainer.
 Friday, April 06, 2012       : send this notice
 Saturday, April 14, 2012       : (midnight) deadline for receiving translation updates
 Sunday, April 15, 2012       : build the package and upload it to DELAYED/7-day
                 send the NMU patch to the BTS
 Sunday, April 22, 2012       : NMU uploaded to incoming

Thanks for your efforts and time.

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: slapos.core@packages.debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2011-07-01 11:13+0200\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"
"Language: \n"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:2001
msgid "SlapOS master node URL:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Master node key and certificate mandatory"
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../templates:3001
msgid ""
"You used an HTTPS URL for the SlapOS master node, so the corresponding "
"certificate must be placed in /etc/slapos/ssl/slapos.crt, and the key in /"
"etc/slapos/ssl/slapos.key, readable only to root."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:4001
msgid "SlapOS computer ID:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:4001
msgid "Please specify a unique identifier for this SlapOS node."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:5001
msgid "Software Releases root directory:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:5001
msgid ""
"If you intend to use this package only for development, then /var/lib/slapos/"
"software is a sensible choice, however, when using a master with network "
"cache, it is highly recommended to use the same path on all the nodes, for "
"example /opt/slapgrid."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:6001
msgid "Number of Computer Partitions on this computer:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:6001
msgid ""
"A Computer Partition (CP) is an instance of a Software Release (SR). You can "
"now define how many instances will be available on this computer."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:6001
msgid ""
"Note that the Software Releases will be stored in /var/lib/slapos/software/, "
"whereas the Computer Partition will be stored in /var/lib/slapos/instance/."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:7001
msgid "Local IPv4 network to be used for Computer Partitions:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:7001
msgid ""
"Every Computer Partition must have an address on the same IPv4 network. "
"Please specify a network in CIDR notation (e.g.: 192.0.2.0/24)."
msgstr ""