Re: i18n.debian.net was back

Subject says it all. I have few time tonight to check things but I got
a notification that churro, aka i18n.debian.net, aka ddtp.debian.net,
is back to life.

Please leave some time for everythign to settle....and expect me to
mumble because ${random_maintainer} added some i18n to his|her package
without coordination..:-)
Looks like ddtp.debian.net is not responding again?
Yes. But that is not the whole story. Both the DDTSS and scripts
relying on its behavior are also broken. To save space, description-less
packages files have been introduced (1).

Today before lunch the number of descriptions had increased above
100.000 - the last ones containing just the short descriptions. So the
database import has be adjusted.

Cheers,
    Martin

1: http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2012/01/msg00614.html