Re: Exploring the possibility of an l10n upload of snort to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

On Sat, Jan 07, 2012 at 07:13:22PM +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Dear Debian maintainer,
>
> ("oh no, not him again"...)
>
> The snort Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has
> pending bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes
> for po-debconf, namely bug number 638678 (and maybe other similar bugs).

I'm planning on uploading a new version of Snort (2.9) to unstable and will
include this translations (and other if available).

Please hold off the NMU but feel free to send translation updates to the
package.

Regards

Javier