Re: pybit 0.4.0-1: Please translate debconf PO for the package pybit

Quoting Neil Williams (codehelp@debian.org):
> Dear Debian I18N people,
>
> I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
> the pybit debconf templates.

Well, they could deserve some review/proposals on
debian-l10n-english. Not to say that you don't write decent English,
Neil....but we have developed some style standards over the years
which the debconf templates for you pakage do not fit (for instance,
we suggest avoiding "Specify <foo>:" for string templates synopsis, in
favor of just "<Foo>:"

Do you think you would be OK for a review?