Fra: Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com>
Til: debian-i18n@lists.debian.org; Debian L10N Development <debian-l10n-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>
Sendt: 9:24 fredag den 2. november 2012
Emne: The new DDTP/DDTSS (updated)

After the comments from the last time revealed some issues I've
finally found some time to fix some of the found problems. In
particular:

- You can now create an account with a password. In this case you must
supply an email address for verification.

- Hitting enter on the fetch field will fetch the next highest prio
package. With the default settings this with target "requiring
retranslated" package, so you'll probably see a lot of fuzzy matches.

- The comments on the translation page are now as they were intended.
That is, each comment is associated with the person who entered it.

- Many smaller bug fixes.

The main missing features are the wordlist and the "recently translated".

The demo site is the same: http://ddtp.kleptog.org/ddtss/
The source is at: https://github.com/kleptog/DDTSS-Django

Please let me know if you find any issues.
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/