Re: DPN 21/2012 frozen. Please review and translate.

On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 07:03:22PM +0100, Justin B Rye wrote:
> Guo Yixuan wrote:
> > I just hope to have my name in the correct order in this issue. I have a
> > Chinese name, where the family name _precedes_ the given name[1], thus I
> > wish to keep this order in the latinized version. FYI, in Chinese
> > characters, my name is 郭溢譞, and it also appears in my pubkey uid. (I
> > wonder if it's too late to make this correction...)
>
> I've corrected it to "Guo Yixuan" - it always strikes me as odd that
> we omit the tone marks when European names routinely get accented
> characters, but I see we've also got a similarly unaccented Xiangfu
> Liu.  Or is that Liu Xiangfu?

Thank you for this quick fix. :) Yes, he is Liu Xiangfu when addressed in
Chinese. However, as he adopted the European order in his pubkey uid, I
think it's better to ask him directly. BTW, I guess Lifeng Sun is also a
Chinese name.

@Xiangfu: Do you wish to keep you name as is in next issue of DPN, or
rather have family name first?

Cheers,