Re: The new DDTP/DDTSS

Hi Martijn,

On 21/10/2012 11:42, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:

http://ddtp.kleptog.org/

you can login with your normal username and password

I do it, but if:
* I try to see one my review translation I get:
  User is not permitted to review
* I try to translate a new package I get:
  User is not permitted to translate
* I try to review a translation I get:
  User is not permitted to review

My username is: Davide

As an alternative the new system allows you to use any valid OpenID
to login

I don't have one and I don't want to have one.

So it's probably best to just create a new account and play around.

I see I cannot have a new account if I don't have an OpenID. :-(

Ciao
Davide

--
Dizionari: http://linguistico.sourceforge.net/wiki