Re: Exploring the possibility of an l10n upload of qpsmtpd to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Hi,

Explicit copy to the package maintainer who qickly uploaded the package
after my initial request, thanks to him.

Le 29/08/2012 04:42, Slavko a écrit :
> Dňa Mon, 20 Aug 2012 16:15:54 -0400 David Prévot <taffit@debian.org>
> napísal:
>
>> The qpsmtpd Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has
>> pending bug reports which include translation updates or fixes for
>> po-debconf, namely bug number 685412 (and maybe other similar bugs).
>
> There is in POT:
>
> If you select "none," no queueing will be done at all, ...
>                ^^^^^^
>
> It is correct, or typo, please?

Seems correct to me (wouldn't be in French typography): if I understood
correctly, proper English typography expect punctuation like commas to
be inside the quotes.

I now notice that the choices are not translatable (should be __Choices:
in the templates). Devin, when you'll fix this, please send a call for
translation update before the upload, or ask here (d-i18n) for help, or
even on d-l10n-english before, where people we'll be happy to give
advices about templates.

Regards

David