Re: Tagging of package description bugs

On 12 July 2012 04:33, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> Quoting Martin Eberhard Schauer (Martin.E.Schauer@gmx.de):
>> Hi,
>>
>> I wonder whether some bug reports regarding package descriptions with
>> severities beyond "typo" (hard to understand, bloated, unexplained
>> abbreviations) should be tagged with i18n, l10n or some new tag.
>
> I think that most can be considered as l10n to English, so an l10n tag
> makes sense to me.

Being able to have people discuss possible fixes to the english
descriptions is one of the things in the new DDTSS. I'm not sure if
complete integration with bug tracking for suggested descriptions is
something that's going to happen, but I hope that at least people
being able to add comments to them will help

(Which I guess means you need to be able to view a list of
descriptions with comments, or perhaps even a thumbs up/down flag for
quality. Anyway, need to get it up onto a website first...)

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/