Announce of an upcoming upload for the phalanx package

Dear maintainer of phalanx and Debian translators,

Some days ago, I sent a notice to the maintainer of the phalanx Debian
package, mentioning the status of at least one old translation update in
the BTS.

I announced the intent to build and possibly upload a non-maintainer
upload for this package in order to fix this long-time pending
localization bug as well as all other pending translations.

The package maintainer agreed for the NMU or did not respond in a week,
so I will proceed with the NMU.

The full planned schedule is available at the end of this mail.

The package debconf templates are currently completely translated to:
cs da de es fr ja nl pt ru sv vi.

On top of these, the following translations are incomplete:

language        translated     fuzzy     untranslated
  ca                3            2

If you did any of the, currently incomplete, translations you will get
*another* mail with the translation to update.

Other translators also have the opportunity to create new translations
for this package. Once completed, please send them as a bug report
against the phalanx package so I can incorporate them in the build.

The deadline for receiving updates and new translations is Saturday,
August 25, 2012. If you are not in time you can always send your
translation to the BTS.

The POT file is attached to this mail.

If the maintainer objects to this process I will immediately abort my
NMU and send him/her all updates I receive.

Otherwise the following will happen (or already has):

 Friday, August 17, 2012      :	send the first intent to NMU notice to
				the package maintainer.
 Monday, August 20, 2012      :	send this notice
 Saturday, August 25, 2012    :	deadline for receiving translation
				updates
 Sunday, August 26, 2012      : build the package and upload it to
			DELAYED/4-day, send the NMU patch to the BTS.
 Thursday, August 30, 2012    :	NMU reaches incoming

Regards

David

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: bartm@knars.be\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2006-08-15 00:19+0200\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid "Learning file size (1-999999):"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid ""
"The learning file may improve Phalanx strength. Each item in this file uses "
"8 bytes."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid ""
"Please specify a number in the range 1-999999. The size may be changed later "
"by reconfiguring the package but this will erase any data the file may then "
"contain."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:2001
msgid "Really change the size of the learning file and erase its data?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:2001
msgid ""
"You chose to change the size of the learning file used by phalanx for "
"improving its strength.  This will erase all the learned data."
msgstr ""