Re: Re: "Request for test of d-i beta1" announcement, please review and translate

On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 1:10 PM,  <DebianIgnatz@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi, Holger!

IIRC, hurd-i386 isn't an official port. I think they're kfreebsd-amd64
and kfreebsd-i386.

But there's still only eleven (armhf and s390x are currently unofficial):
http://www.debian.org/ports/#portlist-released

Regards,
~~helix84