debian-history 2.17: Please translate the package debian-history

Dear Debian I18N people,

I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
debian-history.

debian-history already includes de.po fr.po lt.po.
So do not translate it to these languages (the translators will be
contacted separately).

language        translated     fuzzy     untranslated
  project-history.de       156          11            33
  project-history.fr       200
  project-history.lt       153          14            33

es, it, ja, ko, pt and ru translations also exist but are not
yet handled with po4a, we would really like to change that.

against debian-history.

Wed, 08 Aug 2012 15:19:48 -0400.

If you have read so far, please find the POT file in attachment.

Thanks in advance,