Re: [Debian-l10n-devel] DDTP new machine update

On 15 July 2012 17:35, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> Quoting Martijn van Oosterhout (kleptog@gmail.com):
>> - Deployment of the new python DDTSS system is also stalled on missing
>> packages. I've attached a patch which should go on the
>> debian-l10n/debian.org.git repository. These packages need to also be
>> installed. I'm afraid I'm not entirely clear who has permissions to
>> actually do this though.
>
> I pushed your patch. Not sure if we have anything else to do

Not sure either, but the last set of changes didn't happen either. I
wonder if it's because the version number hasn't increased. Installed
is version 49 and according to the changelog that is from 23 May.
Maybe once the version number is increased it will work?

>> I had hoped to be able to show more by this stage but it is not to be.
>> I hope the missing packages can be installed soon so I can make faster
>> progress.
>
> Let's try to have this solved.
>
> I'm also wondering abou twhat needs to be done for the DDTP data to be
> processed for inclusion in the archive.
>
> Do we have this workflow documented somewhere? Is the data pulled by
> some remote machine (sich as master) or pushed to it? If this is the
> former, then we'll need to ask its admins to change the machine it's
> pulling data from.

I'm not 100% sure, but as I understand it the system creates the
Translation-xx files and then a process called ddtp-dinstall (or some
such) checks that and signs them. They are then pulled by rsync by the
machines "ries" and "franck". There appears to be some special set of
SSH keys setup for that.

Should be easy enough to arrange when the time comes. But, before we
get that far the rest of the system needs to run.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/