Re: Intent to NMU phpldapadmin to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Am 13.07.2012 19:13, schrieb Christian PERRIER:
Of course, an upload made by you would even be better...:-)

[..]

If you intent to upload yourself, please notify me so that I interrupt
the process on my side. Please also don't upload without a discussion
with me. Some translators might send a few new translations and I can handle
a round of translation updates for you. Really, don't upload silently...:-)

Dear Christian, dear i18n-Team,

I intend to fix the bugs #678119 and #681531 next week.
So please wait, let's say two weeks, before proceeding with a NMU.

Regards,
Marcus