Soon to come: review for keystone debconf templates

The debconf templates for this package recently changed or were added.

As a consequence, the Debian English localization team is proposing a
complete review to the maintainer.

Indeed, as templates are identical to thos of nova except
s/Nova/Keystone, I'll fasttrack the review process. I will even re-use
nova translations with appropriate sed changes so that translators
who translated nova don't even have to bother working on keystone.