Re: [DDTSS]: problems

On 17/04/2012 00:10, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
On 16 April 2012 20:16, Davide Prina wrote:
Churro is up again, but we (the Italian team) are unable to fetch package
starting with 'L' or greater.

cannot be fetched, if I try I get:
Package tucnak1 not found

Well, that package isn't active according to the database.

sorry I have take one at random.
But today all seem to work correctly.

In the past we have had the same problem when the database was corrupted.

The problem you're thinking of was a symptom of a broken berkeleydb,
that shouldn't happen since it's been on postgres, which is for quite
a while now.

yes, I forgotten.

Ciao
Davide