Re: Exploring the possibility of an l10n upload of sl-modem to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Hello,

On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 10:10:55PM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> If you intent to upload yourself, please discuss with me. I propose
> handling a translation update round and I can handle it myself for you.
> That will just require a few days. That could maybe save you from
> seeing me coming back again in a few months.
---end quoted text---

Yes, I would like to do the upload myself. Please do your "translation
update round", and tell me when you're done so I would upload. Thanks.

--
 ‎أحمد المحمودي (Ahmed El-Mahmoudy)
  Digital design engineer