[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Exploring the possibility of an l10n upload of tiger to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña (jfs@computer.org):
> On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 07:39:54AM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> > If you intent to upload yourself, please discuss with me. I propose
> > handling a translation update round and I can handle it myself for you.
> > That will just require a few days. That could maybe save you from
> > seeing me coming back again in a few months.
> I'd rather upload myself, feel free to open up a translation update round. I
> will probably not make an upload earlier than next week.

Of course, no problem. What would be nice of you would be waiting for
the Polish translation to arrive, as it usually comes these days
during calls for translations.

Many thanks in advance.

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

Reply to: