Re: contributing to the DDTSS

On 16 March 2012 08:07, Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> wrote:
Looks like a table got added without updating the install files. Need to make a new dump as well. I hope to get to that this weekend.

Ok, I tried the entire install process myself and found a few other missing items. So I've pushed a new version github. This version also contains some scripts that allow you to load Packages files and create Translations files directly from the database. And a slightly more expanded README.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/