Re: Intent to NMU tpconfig to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

OoO  En cette  aube  naissante du  vendredi  16 mars  2012, vers  07:06,
Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> disait :

> Of course, an upload made by you would even be better...:-)

[...]
> If you intent to upload yourself, please notify me so that I interrupt
> the process on my side. Please also don't upload without a discussion
> with me. Some translators might send a few new translations and I can handle
> a  round  of  translation   updates  for  you.  Really,  don't  upload
> silently...:-)

Hi Christian!

I have already prepared the package. I can upload it myself if you agree.
--
Vincent Bernat ☯ http://vincent.bernat.im

# Okay, what on Earth is this one supposed to be used for?
        2.4.0 linux/drivers/char/cp437.uni