Re: Intent to NMU scuttle to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Marcelo Jorge Vieira (metal@debian.org):

> Sounds good for me against SemanticScuttle, because Scuttle will be
> removed from Debian repository.

Is the Debian packaging, and particularly the debconf templates, any
different? If so, is there a place where I could see what's planned in
the new package (my understading is that it is not yet in the archive,
right?)

Please note that I know nothing about Scuttle (really nothing!) as this
action is part of a general action wrt packages that have debconf
templates.

Many thanks in advance for your answer.