[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Exploring the possibility of an l10n upload of ntop to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Ludovico Cavedon (ludovico.cavedon@gmail.com):

> > If you intent to upload yourself, please discuss with me. I propose
> > handling a translation update round and I can handle it myself for you.
> > That will just require a few days. That could maybe save you from
> > seeing me coming back again in a few months.
> Ok, let's do a round up updates. Thank you for offering to care of it.
> Let me know how I can help about it.
> I will get the new upstream release ready in the meanwhile.

Hello Ludovico,

Thanks for your quick answer.

I just sent a call for translation updates with one week delay.

It is likely that you get a new translation for Polish and very likely
for Indonesian too.

Completion of Japanese and Galician incomplete translations are less likely
(particularly for Galician).

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

Reply to: