[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Exploring the possibility of an l10n upload of dash to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Christian PERRIER wrote:

> Would you mind if we do a translaiton update round first (about one
> week). Then I'd be OK to sponsor an upload (If Gerrit agrees).

Not at all.  Sounds good to me.


Reply to: