Re: Exploring the possibility of an l10n upload of t-prot to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

* Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> [2012-02-02 22:13:10 CET]:
> Such changes are always harmless, which explains why I safely consider
> building NMU's for such issues even though they're obviously non critical.

 <nitpick>That apostroph is wrong</nitpick> - I expect this mail to be a
template, so it should be in your interest to get it fixed. :)

> The schedule for the NMU (in case it happens, that is if you agree with it
> or if I don't receive any answer in 4 days) is roughly the following:

 Please start with the call for translations right ahead, have them
filed as bugreports, and I am fine with doing the upload myself.  I
didn't consider it any urgency for a single translation at this stage of
the release process, but given that the danish translation is sitting
there already for a while I guess it makes sense.

 Thanks for picking that up,
Rhonda