Re: DDTSS system is up again, but it still has some big issues

On Wednesday 01 February 2012, at 15:42 +0100, Martin Eberhard Schauer wrote:

Hi!

> The workaround is to go to ddtp.debian.net/<$char>.html, determine
> the last description number (e.g. 79539) and retrieve the description
> by number.

I've tried this... it didn't work. Though I am not sure I did everything
right.

Here is what I did.

- I found a package description not yet translated in Italian: oasis3

- I went to http://ddtp.debian.net/o.html
and found out 107972 is the last description number.

- I went to http://ddtp.debian.net/ddtss/index.cgi/it/translate/107972
I got a msg saying "Fetching package 107972 for translation, please
wait..."
Then a page saying "Fetched oasis3 successfully"
and then I was redirected to the same kind of Internal error page as
usual.

Thanks,
beatrice.