[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Exploring the possibility of an l10n upload of pam to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Hey Christian,

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 08:02:36AM +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:

> very very very soft indeed. I know you won't let me NMU pam..:-). I'm
> lazy to remove the following blah-blah. Just one word : give me a
> chance to do an l10n update round: Italian team might benefit from it
> as well as Slovak (ring ring knock knock, Slovak!). You might even
> want to update Catalan yourself.

I don't expect I'll have time to do the Catalan translation unfortunately. 
I'm happy to let you do a call for translations and wait for the results
before uploading; the only changes currently staged in bzr for pam are all
translations as well.

> The schedule for the NMU (in case it happens, that is if you agree with it
> or if I don't receive any answer in 4 days) is roughly the following:

>  Thursday, January 19, 2012   : send this notice
>  Monday, January 23, 2012       : post a NMU announcement to debian-i18n with you
>                  (maintainer) CC'ed
>  Tuesday, January 31, 2012       : deadline for receiving translation updates

This schedule looks fine to me.

>  Wednesday, February 01, 2012       : build the package and upload it to DELAYED/7-day
>                  send the NMU patch to the BTS

Rather, if the translations will each be sent to the BTS as a separate bug,
I'll pick them up from there and upload.

> And please hug Patty for me..:-)

Will do ;)

Steve Langasek                   Give me a lever long enough and a Free OS
Debian Developer                   to set it on, and I can move the world.
Ubuntu Developer                                    http://www.debian.org/
slangasek@ubuntu.com                                     vorlon@debian.org

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

Reply to: