Cancelling l10n upload of writer2latex to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Rene Engelhard (rene@debian.org):
> On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 06:49:41PM +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> > I wonder whether the debian/po directory might actually be a leftover
> > from versions that were using debconf.
> >
> > René?
>
> Yes, it is.

OK, so there is of course no point in pushing you to do an l10n
upload..:-)

Would that help if I file a bug report about the extra debian/po
directory? Even if there is no such bug report, at least #619659
should be closed when an upload drops debian/po